All Americans Division
- Usually ages 8 and up. *Exceptions will be made by the board on individual ability.
- Must be able to hit a pitched ball--we don't use a tee
- Must be able to run or wheel the bases without a buddy
- Must be able to "catch" a ball or attempt to catch with a glove
- Must have a concept of baseball fundamentals, what to do on their own and be independent on the field. There are no "buddies". Coaches will be in the outfield to "coach" players.
- Practices and games will be about an hour and a half. Usually practice is 30 minutes just before each game.